As a member owned mutual Friendly Society, KeyInvest has been providing and managing financial products and services for Australians for over 140 years.
Our Tax effective Investment & Funeral Bonds are designed to assist you in planning for life’s major events in a tax friendly and compliant Investment environment. Our Tax paid Bonds provide simple solutions for Estate Planning, Transition to Retirement, Intergenerational transfer of wealth and many other scenarios whilst ensuring peace of mind for the Investor.
Target Market Determination
A Target Market Determination (TMD) is required under section 994B of the Corporations ACT 2001 (Cth). It sets out the target market for the product, triggers to review the target market and certain other information. It forms part of KeyInvest’s design and distribution framework for the product.
We have listed our TMDs below for the following products issued by KeyInvest Ltd:
Any potential investor should consider the appropriateness of the relevant product for their individual circumstances. Please refer to the respective Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision about whether to acquire the KeyInvest Life Events Bond or KeyInvest Funeral Bond.
- Access to a wide range of Fund Managers across all asset classes.
- Choose from Individual, joint, company or trust ownership.
- No ‘Cap’ on contributions in the first year.
- Regular savings and withdrawal plans available.
- Unique tax treatment brings benefits the longer you remain invested.
- Investment choices include a Capital Guaranteed Fund (for protection against market downturns and fluctuations) and three diverse unitised Investment options.
- May assist in eligibility for Centrelink Age or DVA pension entitlements.
- Tax benefit available at the time of making a claim.
For enquiries on products that are now closed to the public, please phone our friendly Client Services team on 08 8213 1100.